Dušan Vujičić joined Petrović Mojsić & Partners in 2018 as associate.
In Munich he attended Wilhelm-Hausenstein Gymnasium, then matriculated in the First Belgrade Gymnasium. He studied Germanisticsand History at the University of Stuttgart and then graduated at the Law Faculty of the University of Belgrade.Master academic studies in the field of International law he entered in 2018 at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade.
He gained his professional experience in the Tourist Organization of Serbia and the serbian national energy giant EPS.
- Master studies: University of Belgrade Faculty of Law - International Law
- University of Belgrade Faculty of Law (LL.B.)
- University of Stuttgart - Germanistics and History
- First Belgrade Gymnasium
- Wilhelm-Hausenstein Gymnasium
- Dispute Settlement in the World Trade Organization (University of Belgrade Faculty of Law)
- Avoiding, Negotiating and Mediating Disputes in Transnational Commerce (University of Belgrade Faculty of Law)
- Introduction to German Contract Law (University of Belgrade Faculty of Law)
- Finance for Non-Finance Professionals (PwC Academy)
- Belgrade Bar Association
- German, English
Tel: +381 11 32 40 378
Mob: +381 69 60 52 95