Petar Brudar joined Petrović Mojsić & Partners in 2017 as associate. He graduated from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law. During his studies he participated in numerous courses such as Summer School of the University of Vienna and the Summer School in German Law taking place in Brühl und Bonn, Germany. Petar was a Vice President of the United Nations Club of the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law. He did an internship in one renowned international law firm and he is associate in the German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (IRZ). He is an author of rewarded and published student article titled “ICTY: War Crimes Trials as an Important Element of Confronting the Past“. He also writes for legal magazine named Nova Pravna Revija.
- Faculty of Law University of Belgrade (LL.B.)
- Summer School of the University of Vienna
- Summer School in German Law, Brühl and Bonn, Germany, German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (IRZ)
- Internship in one renowned international law firm.
- Belgrade Bar Association
- „ICTY: War Crimes Trials As an Important Element of Confronting the Past“
- Izveštaj sa regionalnog seminara: „Uvod u nemačko pravo“ od 25. do 27. novembra 2016. godine, Beograd, Nova pravna revija br. 1/2017
Serbian, English, German
Tel: +381 11 32 40 378
Mob: +381 60 44 35 184