Permanent of Counsel
Zoran Jovanović joined the law firm Petrovic Mojsic & Partners in 2017. Zoran has significant experience in insurance, arbitration and corporate governance.
In his business practice, for several years worked on positions such as: insurance manager in Energoprojekt RO Izgradnja, consultant for engineering acquisitions of the company "Dunav Re", director of the insurance company Energoprojekt Garant a.d.o, director of insurance brokerage company Marsh d.o.o., chairman of the board of directors of Energoprojekt Garant a.d.o, executive director for legal affairs of Energoprojekt Holding, where he was responsible for insurance programs of Energoprojekt Holding and subsidiaries in the country and abroad. He is in possession of Insurance Broker license issued by the National Bank of Serbia.
Zoran also has significant experience in the field of contract law and international contracts I.C.E. FIDIC.
- Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Master of Law
- Swiss Re, Switzerland - specialization with practical work in the field of insurance management for international contracts.
- American International Group, New York, USA - specialization with practical work in the field of insurance for international contracts.
- Munich Re, Germany - specialization with practical work in the field of insurance for international contracts
- Marsh and McLennan, New York, USA - specialization with practical work in the field of insurance
- The Colleague of Insurance, New York, USA
- International Chamber of Commerce in Paris - Arbitration Court - arbiter by appointment
- Foreign trade arbitration at the Serbian Chamber of Commerce - arbiter and member of the Arbitration Presidency
- The Permanent Court of Arbitration at the Serbian Chamber of Commerce - arbiter
- Association of lawyers in the Serbian economy
- Serbian Association for insurance law
Phone: +381 11 32 40 378